Thank you for considering to publish articles in our journal. Please read this page carefully before you click the link of Editorial Manager (EM) below to submit your manuscript.
A few other key points to notice：
1. The submission should consist of a blinded manuscript and a title page. If the files are not fit the standard request, our Assistant Editor will send the submission back to you. Please find the template download link below.
(1) The title page should contain the author's information and some declarations.
(2) The blinded manuscript should not contain author information. If abbreviations appear in the text, please add a list of abbreviations at the end of the text.
2. Please make sure that the number of authors and their orders is confirmed. It will be complicated if you want to add or remove authors later.
3. The references should be Chicago Style (author-date system). Each citation in the main text should be listed in the References list, and vice versa—all the references in the list should occur in the main text as citations.
4. The source of the figure should be included in the figure's caption.
Please click and download the Title page template：
Please click and download the Blinded manuscript template：
Brief Handbook in Chinese for registration：